2023-2024 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! OOS II today. I was not expecting it at all. My interview is on the 21st. Does anyone have any advise?
I would say study your application really really well, down to the nitty gritty details. My interviewer asked about specific patients I referenced in activity descriptions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Waitlist. Any M1's have any info on WL

Anybody receive anymore emails abt financial aid like parent's tax/income info or setting up Rush portal?

IS II. Last date of interviews is March 6th according to the invite email

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
So are they done sending interview invites then? 😔

• Sad
+1 OOS II recvd today! i feel the rush fr. Am I interviewing for a WL spot yall be honest

Reactions: 3 users
any accepted students receive any financial aid or student email or 2nd look information yet?

any accepted students receive any financial aid or student email or 2nd look information yet?
I did think we were supposed to receive our rush emails because they said financial aid would be sent there

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone explain the format of the interview? Is it open, closed, how long, etc. Thanks!

Sure: You're invited to my new group 'Rush Accepted' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Anyone have an idea on how many accepted students there are?