2023-2024 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS R today

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II, complete early August. Withdrew, hope it goes to one of you all. Good luck 🌟

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
post-II R just now. Best of luck to everyone interviewing soon and congrats to those that got the A!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OOS II today! I submitted my secondary 7/30, I thought they forgot about me! I'm super nervous because this is my top school! I can't find the format of the interview day. A lot of you said there are two interviews during the day. How long are they and are they closed file/open file? Are they going to send me more information in the following days?

• Love
OOS II today! I submitted my secondary 7/30, I thought they forgot about me! I'm super nervous because this is my top school! I can't find the format of the interview day. A lot of you said there are two interviews during the day. How long are they and are they closed file/open file? Are they going to send me more information in the following days?
Congrats! Did you get an email about your app being completed? If so what was the completion date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi could someone send me the facebook group or groupchat? I can't seem to find it haha
Can someone send me the FB group? I also don't think I ever received it lol

Also is there a groupme?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey congrats! Can you share a LM?

Two 30 minutes, one open 1 on 1, and one closed 2 on 1.

• Care
So, maybe they send out II on Fridays? RUSH is one of the top schools I want to attend, and I haven't heard from them yet, either. I finished about a couple of weeks after you. Also! Good luck with your interview!!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Complete silence from Rush so far. OOS, complete on 8/11. Assuming this is a soft R? Bummed, because Rush is one of my top choices and I feel I really fit their mission.

• Care
Complete silence from Rush so far. OOS, complete on 8/11. Assuming this is a soft R? Bummed, because Rush is one of my top choices and I feel I really fit their mission.
How much longer do we have? I think they stop sending II in March?

IS, LM 72, complete back in July. Total radio silence from Rush, assuming the worst at this point but you never know.

• Care
OOS Friend just got off WL as well, interviewed in November.

• Love
+1 OOS A off the WL! Now the difficult task of choosing between two amazing schools T__T

• Love
  • Sad
i think this means that the rest of us who haven't gotten interviews are cooked :p

Is this WL to A Friday, what about the people who interviewed 2 weeks ago?

Also I wonder why they're doing WL earlier this year, exciting but curious af

OOS A off the WL! Interviewed 9/20!!!

Reactions: 3 users
are they sending emails all at same time or what time did you get the waitlist -> acceptance email?

wow that’s fast to get off the waitlist congrats!!! did you send any updates or LOI?
Thank you!!! No updates or LOI. I was absolutely shocked when I received the email, I didn’t expect to hear anything until March/April!

1707007653303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users