2023-2024 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For accepted students, I initially didn’t add RUSH on my FAFSA when I submitted it and now because of the delay, I am not going to receive a financial aid package before April 30th, which is the plan to enroll commitment if I’m not mistaken. Does anyone know how to navigate this?

Members don't see this ad.

For accepted students, I initially didn’t add RUSH on my FAFSA when I submitted it and now because of the delay, I am not going to receive a financial aid package before April 30th, which is the plan to enroll commitment if I’m not mistaken. Does anyone know how to navigate this?
I believe CTE just opens on AMCAS on 4/30. I’m pretty sure the Rush deadline for CTE is 7/1. I am NOT 100% positive, so someone please correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 1 user
FYI, I had a student reach out to me who was accepted. I am an alum of Rush from early 2020s and would be happy to answer questions to help guide which school you ultimately end up at . Please feel free to DM me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any accepted student hear back about financial aid packages/scholarships yet?

Is there a dress code for the first look event? I thought I had read business casual somewhere, but I just went through all my emails and all the portals/websites we have access to and now I’m not finding anything. I’m thinking maybe I was confusing this information with another school’s or something but I just want to clarify!

Is there a dress code for the first look event? I thought I had read business casual somewhere, but I just went through all my emails and all the portals/websites we have access to and now I’m not finding anything. I’m thinking maybe I was confusing this information with another school’s or something but I just want to clarify!
Business casual per the last town hall.

Last edited:
does anyone know when we should hear about the Health Equity Social Justice Leadership Program??

Anybody send out letter of intent post first look day?

Has there been any movement on the waitlist recently? Or any idea when there will be?

Withdrew my acceptance recently, still no change on AMCAS portal, was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance recently, still no change on AMCAS portal, was wondering if anyone else had this issue.
Yeah mine isn’t reflected either but I think I’m gonna email the school I chose and rush

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my A! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist

• Care
That most recent email for WL just spiked my anxiety lmao. It’s really a waiting game now

WL movement is gonna be delayed bc the delayed financial aid packages
Isn't there still a deadline of april 30th for applicants to choose one school. It may not delay acceptances from the waitlist if spots open up due to some applicants having multiple acceptances.

For those who submitted letters of intent, did you submit through the portal or email the interview email address?

For those who submitted letters of intent, did you submit through the portal or email the interview email address?

Portal. I emailed about it a few months back and they said to upload to portal as an update letter.

Would it be too late to submit a Letter of intent?