*****Official Countdown to May 7 Score Release*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is super anxious to get the scores. I figured I would start this so people can talk about thoughts, concerns, or whatever else.

P.S. Check out this website, it's got some really funny stuff about the MCAT: http://medschoolpath.blogspot.com/

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

i woke up....can't get back to sleep....you would think that they would get better at releasing scores by now!!

were January's scores released on time??? just wondering if this would be related to that

Members don't see this ad :)
January's scores were released early...the night before I believe. This is so stupid! You know they probably had our scores last week and they just like torturing us!!! ;)

Me too... I've resisted posting all month... but I figured what the hey? I've even made a cute icon now... I can't stand this... the AAMC is not very punctual :p.

I thought they were released the night before....hmm guess I was wrong! Sorry about that! :)

so one says early and one says late????
i wonder which one...and if ours are late because something went wrong

jan scores were several hours later than announced

there is actually a set time they're supposed to come out as well as a set date? Anyone know what time the May 16th ones are supposed to be released at....so I know to sleep in several hours later (because they're apparently tardy on releasing the scores :D )

The reason it is late is probably because the test was so hard and the score distribution was so low that they are justifying the UNPRECENDETED fat curve (I am dreaming of course!).

Ugh, I was sure scores would be posted by the time I woke up! I did not sleep well at all last night. I had 3 mcat nightmares: first time i got a 10,8,6 second time a 10,10,8 and third time was very weird, I had to call a number for my scores but I don't really remember them, but I think it was like 13,8,10 or something. At least there's an upward trend. :rolleyes:

And geez, you know, before I took the mcat I had little faith in AAMC, but now they haven't released our scores and furthermore, they haven't even TOLD us when they will release. I don't feel like I can stand much more of this waiting...:mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
as if torturing us for the past month wasn't enough.... they gotta torture us today too... i'm dying....

people are gonna started developing post traumatic stress disorder from this nonsense!!

there is actually a set time they're supposed to come out as well as a set date? Anyone know what time the May 16th ones are supposed to be released at....so I know to sleep in several hours later (because they're apparently tardy on releasing the scores :D )

There was quite a bit of confusion among Jan test takers since it was the first time that there were multiple testing days in the same month. The material we received at the testing center indicated a 30-day time frame for release, but actually ended up being longer for the people who had the earlier date. That, coupled with the verbal glitch, initiated a lot of contact between test takers and the AAMC. Several posters indicated that they were given a specific date and time for score release (7 am), which turned out to be off by several hours.

In the past (when I took it last april) scores were often posted the night before the official date, but that seems to have changed with the format shift.

In the past (when I took it last april) scores were often posted the night before the official date, but that seems to have changed with the format shift.

Yes, now they appear to be using the "We'll do whatever the hell we want," approach.

-z

So tempted to call AAMC and be like "WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE TORMENTING US?"

Except I know I'll get a reply along the lines of, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but that's exactly our plan. Have a nice day!"

Hello, all,

Hope all are as well as can be expected. I just spoke with Cristina at MCAT (202.828.0690), and she told me that they "anticipate the scores being up late afternoon." Maybe if we all start calling the man, we can get our scores released sooner. haha. Definitely doubt the latter. Stay well.

seriously, i hate myself for checking every 4 seconds. why do i let them do this to me? argh. maybe i'll just turn my computer off. ha! that would show them who cares about their stupid results. yeah, right. that so isn't going to happen.

My very friendly customer relations representative said that they currently expect scores to be released on or about 5 pm EST. Get off the computers and go enjoy the day!:luck:

well I guess I better go get some work done if it is going to be late afternoon! This sucks....I cannot focus on lab work when my scores are looming in the AMCAS building somewhere!!!

aamc really sucks... it's a computerized exam... even with having to do the curve and whatever, they had a whole freaking month and 2 extra days to do all that.... what could possibly take them so long, that they wouldn't be able to release our scores until 5pm today

what a bunch of crap. thank you aamc for torturing us.

January's scores were released early...the night before I believe. This is so stupid! You know they probably had our scores last week and they just like torturing us!!! ;)

January scores came out the morning of the scheduled release day. I stayed up to 1am waiting the night before and they didn't show. I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning (the release day) they were available.

Sorry you guys are having to wait. I know it's torture. Good luck!

grr, i'm tired of waiting. when they say 30 days they should actually mean 30 days or at least put something up on the website.

this is ridiculous! i am more freaked out today than i was on april 7!! i kept having nightmares last night about my scores..i dreamed i got a 12 (total), but i was excited thinking it was just for one section, then realized it was the cumulative of three sections...then i dreamed i got a 5 in verbal..then i was basically awake worrying since 3 am, constantly checking all night, all morning, still checking, nothing nothing nothing...and i am at work all day with my monitor turned so no one can see me so i can obsessively log in and see that there are still no scores! i can't get any work done, i'm too busy checking and worrying!!

Maybe be they're late because they're done with all of the tests and are releasing them all today. :idea:

Probably not...I think they like toturing us cuz they're just plain mean.:mad:

But, I'm a hopeful April 12ther ...

Good luck to everyone getting their scores today!

Does anybody know when there going to have the examinee data for the January testers? Will they combine with April perhaps?

News

The MCAT Program plans to make MCAT scores from the April 7, 2007, administration available later this afternoon, May 9, 2007. The exact time is to be determined. This message will be updated once the scores have been posted to THx and the Advisor Information System.

News

The MCAT Program plans to make MCAT scores from the April 7, 2007, administration available later this afternoon, May 9, 2007. The exact time is to be determined. This message will be updated whenever the he** we FEEL LIKE IT! SUFFER, SMARMY LITTLE PRE-MEDS!!! :laugh: :smuggrin: :laugh: .

:scared:

:cry:

News

The MCAT Program plans to make MCAT scores from the April 7, 2007, administration available later this afternoon, May 9, 2007. The exact time is to be determined. This message will be updated once the scores have been posted to THx and the Advisor Information System.

Yep, this does appear now on http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALL OVER ONCE I TOOK THE TEST, BUT THEY STILL MANAGE TO TORTURE ME!

HOW ARE THE SCORES NOT POSTED YET?!?!?!?!?!!?

are you f-ing kidding me...i am getting absolutely nothing accomplished at work other than refreshing this page, and logging in to the aamc website only to see that i don't have scores yet! arrrrrrggggghhhhhh

at this point, I think I've moved on past being anxious and nervous to just being sort of annoyed and just wanting to know almost for curiosity's sake.

:thumbdown: