*****Official Countdown to May 7 Score Release*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is super anxious to get the scores. I figured I would start this so people can talk about thoughts, concerns, or whatever else.

P.S. Check out this website, it's got some really funny stuff about the MCAT: http://medschoolpath.blogspot.com/

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

VR 15
PS 11
BS 12
WS T

38T total

Uh, I don't know how that happened... I think I'm in shock.

VR 15
PS 11
BS 12
WS T

38T total

Uh, I don't know how that happened... I think I'm in shock.

First off, I'm totally jealous of anyone who got over a 32. Second a 15 on VR!! Don't they only give 15s if you got ever single question right?! Congratulations man! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, what did you use to study for Verbal? Kaplan books? EK? Give us your secret pretty please!
Honestly I didn't study for VR because I'd always scored 12-14 and was happy with that, whereas I really had to buckle down just to get my PS in the double digits. I know that has to be the most useless and frustrating answer ever, but I think I've just been blessed with great teachers and professors.

Oh, and thanks JisU!

Honestly I didn't study for VR because I'd always scored 12-14 and was happy with that, whereas I really had to buckle down just to get my PS in the double digits. I know that has to be the most useless and frustrating answer ever, but I think I've just been blessed with great teachers and professors.

Oh, and thanks JisU!

That's amazing. Congrats!!!