2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!!! When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in early December and my post-II button is still there. I think they forgot about me 😭

I don’t think so. There are people who interviewed in November and just found out today! So I’m sure you’ll hear from them in the coming weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the social event with the current med students is mandatory or optional?

Also wondering this! Does not going influence our admission decision?
If I'm remembering correctly from the one I attended, the med students at the social are not related to admissions decisions in any way.

Mine is still there. I was predicting that this Friday was gonna be the one for me

Does a new poster presentation count as a "major employment research accomplishment" to send a post-interview update about?

Hopefully another Friday means more button disappearances… I just want to hear some news, good or bad

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS A for regular MD! Good way to cap off this absolutely crazy week lol

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
NOOOO WAAAYYYYYY homeboy who started off in the barrio just got accepted!!!! It feels like a literal dream rn 😭😭😭

Interviewed 1/31!!!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Let's gooo!!! Still remember when I was neurotically DMing you because I had no IIs lmao
LMAO, I didn't recognize your username at first!!! I was starting to wonder where "moist ointment" was hahahha - congrats on the A bro!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I just interviewed and realized that I misinterpreted one of the mmi prompts and answered the wrong question. I am pretty worried now.

I wouldn't worry too much about it! As long as you were able to give some meaningful insight and continue the conversation, I'm sure you did great. Plus, if you had really misinterpreted the question the interviewer might have re-asked it to clarify

Congrats on the A's today! My button has lived to see another week...

Any current Stanford med students here? Wanted more insight on the vibes of the class ✨ - Are the students collaborative or are they more cliquey? Does everyone know everyone given that the class size is relatively smaller than other med schools? Are there a lot of non-trads? How often do students get together for non-school related things?

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone have insight as to when the last day of decisions will be? Was unsure when early feb interviewees may expect to hear back (Stanford is rolling, right? sorry if this has been answered already!!)

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who has been waitlisted tried to send a letter of intent? If so, what did they respond with? Wondering if it’s worth it to yolo one hahah

anyone have insight on approx how many people have been admitted so far? (based on groupmes, fb groups, etc) ?