2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone who got WL in the last wave also have/still has their update button?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody with a super early interview date still heard nothing at all? Any thoughts on this?

Members don't see this ad :)
no i wouldn't think so! I bet you're both still in consideration for the next A wave
ah ok thank you i will choose to believe you instead of my cynical self :rofl: does anyone happen to know when we can expect another A wave?

What does it mean if you haven't gotten an interview or a rejection at this point? Is there still a chance to get a II or is that over?

What does it mean if you haven't gotten an interview or a rejection at this point? Is there still a chance to get a II or is that over?
Official II waves are probably over, but in the event that someone cancels their already-scheduled interview, they probably keep a pool of applicants that they can draw from as replacements

Upcoming interviewee and the number of reminder emails is kinda cracking me up… do people often forget they have an interview at Stanford?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else facing the dilemma that stanford discovery days and hopkins slw are the same dates???? 🥲🥲

From previous threads, it looks like PSTP applicants were informed later. I could be wrong though

No it’s longer - I can’t exactly remember how long but it’s enough to have a solid conversation

does anyone know if there is a break station during the MMIs? /if so, do they provide us our schedule ahead of time to know when that is?

Yes I think there’s two break stations if I’m not mistaken. And no you don’t know the schedule until your interview starts on Kira. It’ll tell you when the rest stations are during the station.

Hey! Can someone who interviewed here let me know if there are any interactive/role play MMI? Thank you!!!

mine just disappeared today! was def there last night

i just got the call from the dean! ahhhhhhh omg hahah

• Love
Reactions: 7 users