2023-2024 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
I got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not able to answer the phone but got a call and voicemail just now!

Edit: called back and confirmed the A :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I think most calls went out in the first hour or two. The calls at 5 PM were probably an exception

does anyone remember when they said second look is? was too busy sobbing to hear hahaha

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone else (present or future), I thought I bombed at least two stations for the MMI. So even if you think you did poorly, you probably did way better than you think. All of you guys got this!
same !!! me and my station lead sat in silence for a full 5 mins one station because i was completely out of thoughts

• Haha
How long do these calls last typically? Like 30 seconds or 5-7 minutes?

i can't freaking believe it... i got the A. i was incoherent and not listening to a word dr. yee said oml
same i was trying to text my parents mid phone call to tell them the news 😂

• Haha
I really really thought it was over, but I got the A call about 20 mins ago!!!!! Good luck to all - I know the waiting is truly awful.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
A like an hour ago!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT literally still crying

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Everyone that got in should tune in to watch Duke take down Miami tonight at 7 EST. DDMF 😈

• Love
Everyone that got in should tune in to watch Duke take down Miami tonight at 7 EST. DDMF 😈
I got no II from either school so I hope its a brick-fest with a final score of like 40-29 like that one NCSt/VTech game from a few years back 🤧

• Haha
Hi y’all! Congrats to everyone who got the A! Is today the decision day for all the past interviews or just for December?

^^+1 i live abroad and instead of an A call I got an A email 🎉

Anyone's email have any scholarship info? Or anyone know the scene at Duke re. scholarships and finances?

Acceptance email just now (4:44pm eastern)!!!! Heart was beating out of my chest all day waiting for a call which never came (?) but I’m so relieved!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users