UF Students/Alumni

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredpt2025

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I am currently deciding between University of Florida's DPT program and Georgia Southern for 2022. Georgia Southern is significantly cheaper and closer to home, however I know that Florida is a nationally ranked program and have had some people tell me I should "not pass up that opportunity." My question is are there really more opportunities/benefits going to a ranked program like UF? Also was wondering how any current students/alumni felt about the program?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I am currently deciding between University of Florida's DPT program and Georgia Southern for 2022. Georgia Southern is significantly cheaper and closer to home, however I know that Florida is a nationally ranked program and have had some people tell me I should "not pass up that opportunity." My question is are there really more opportunities/benefits going to a ranked program like UF? Also was wondering how any current students/alumni felt about the program?

Thanks!
you've already been accepted by UF ?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey I got into UF today. Do you know if you're going to accept the offer ?

hey I got into UF today. Do you know if you're going to accept the offer ?
hey, congrats that is awesome!! I accepted it as of now (because they did not require a seat deposit so I figured why not) lol. And I plan on trying to go to the in person open house in a couple weeks to help me decide!