UC San Diego Premed Post Baccalaureate 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watchMedoiit

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been able to find a thread for UCSDs premed postbacc for 2022-2023 so I made this one. Has anyone applied to this yet or any current students could you give some insight? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have been looking for a thread like this to connect with other applicants! I did indeed apply for the 2022-2023 cycle. Are you applying as well?

Hi, I have been looking for a thread like this to connect with other applicants! I did indeed apply for the 2022-2023 cycle. Are you applying as well?
yea! I applied and was interviewed last week

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had my interview a couple of days ago too. How did you feel about it? I found that my interviewer didn't ask too much about my application and asked me more about myself as a person and my motivation to go to UCSD's postbacc specifically.

When are we supposed to hear by?

Reactions: 1 user
I just had my interview a couple of days ago too. How did you feel about it? I found that my interviewer didn't ask too much about my application and asked me more about myself as a person and my motivation to go to UCSD's postbacc specifically.
My person wasn't super talkative at all. Where else did you apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure! deciding between Pitt and this, also waiting to hear back from Temple...
I'm deciding between Temple at UCSD as well... do you know which one has a better reputation? It's kind of hard to compare postbaccs

Congrats! Same, got the email today!

Echoing off that! Got my acceptance as well & I claimed my seat. Shall we start a cohort forum? I wish there was more information about the specific curriculum layout or access to a chart of classes based off difficulty.

Echoing off that! Got my acceptance as well & I claimed my seat. Shall we start a cohort forum? I wish there was more information about the specific curriculum layout or access to a chart of classes based off difficulty
I am down for the cohort forum! I have been trying to see if there are Any current students that could give us more insight

I am down for the cohort forum! I have been trying to see if there are Any current students that could give us more insight
Echoing off that! Got my acceptance as well & I claimed my seat. Shall we start a cohort forum? I wish there was more information about the specific curriculum layout or access to a chart of classes based off difficulty.
I have some insight on some of the classes and have spoken to a TA who tutored many of the classes listed on the UCSD postbacc website. I have a rough reference in terms of class difficulty. Maybe we could do Slack or Discord?

I have some insight on some of the classes and have spoken to a TA who tutored many of the classes listed on the UCSD postbacc website. I have a rough reference in terms of class difficulty. Maybe we could do Slack or Discord?

I am definitely down to join a discord! I would highly appreciate access to as many course/ class resources as possible to prepare. I am transition from a semester to quarter system for the first time.

I have some insight on some of the classes anhave spoken to a TA who tutored many of the classes listed on the UCSD postbacc website. I have a rough reference in terms of class difficulty. Maybe we could do Slack or Discord?
I am definitely down to join a discord! I would highly appreciate access to as many course/ class resources as possible to prepare. I am transition from a semester to quarter system for the first time.
I am down for a discord as well!

Hi everyone! I am looking to apply this year to the program, would it be ok to ask you guys some questions about the application process?

Hi everyone! I am looking to apply this year to the program, would it be ok to ask you guys some questions about the application process?

Absolutely would like to be of any help I can! you can dm me on here or we can exchange emails.