Stupid CNN article: addicted trout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Meanwhile a very enterprising young man starts a wildly popular trout and chips stand in Prague

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Steve you won’t take this so lightly when these trout start hanging around with your kids.. showing up in your community and causing problems.

Reactions: 1 users
something fishy about this story.

let minnow if you have an a decent article to post

i wouldnt be cod dead linking to something as dumb as this, but then again, i have very sofishticated tastes

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Steve you won’t take this so lightly when these trout start hanging around with your kids.. showing up in your community and causing problems.
Got a pond. Bass, brim, crappie. And at least 1 big catfish. Here is my son and a fish from out back
243963A4-AC2B-4797-8239-D68ADCD82626.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
something fishy about this story.

let minnow if you have an a decent article to post

i wouldnt be cod dead linking to something as dumb as this, but then again, i have very sofishticated tastes
boooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Got a pond. Bass, brim, crappie. And at least 1 big catfish. Here is my son and a fish from out back View attachment 340148
Nice, very nice. Do you stock your pond? How big is it? Did you dig it out yourself?

I'm planning on building my pond out so I can eat fresh fish whenever I want but I have to keep it so the Army Corp remains off of my back. They tried to legislate me with my road crossing over the stream but my farm use protected me from their oversight.