Rad Onc oral boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peach12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am looking for resources to study for the Rad Onc oral boards.
Do you know of any book/website/shared file that compiles cases/scripts for each of the eight anatomical sites included in the oral exam?
Thanks a lot for your help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
I am trying again. Does anyone know if such resources exist somewhere? That would be really helpful.
Thanks for your time and help

Most programs have resources. Even if they do not, your oral boards study group should have some. I had people in my group from all over and we had a shared dropbox. I would suggest you find a group.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most programs have resources. Even if they do not, your oral boards study group should have some. I had people in my group from all over and we had a shared dropbox. I would suggest you find a group.
Thanks a lot for your response.
I am in a small program without really any shared resources specific to oral boards preparation. I wish I had scripts for various clinical scenario in the 8 anatomical sites, or a go-to resource I could refer to as a starting point for my studies.

Im not aware of a book that has this. Our field is constantly changing. For example, depending on when you were trained, lumpectomy boosts and scar boosts were given to all but now the answer is more nuanced. Your best bet is joining a group. Remember, the pack survives but the lone wolf perishes.

Reactions: 4 users
Maryland, Kansas, Osler are the only open mock orals I’m aware of. Some programs have their own internal mock exams.

Maryland, Kansas, Osler are the only open mock orals I’m aware of. Some programs have their own internal mock exams.
I wish one of them published a book with the most common real-life clinical scenarios. I would love to use some scripts as a starting point to build my knowledge.
Thank you all again for your advice

I wish one of them published a book with the most common real-life clinical scenarios. I would love to use some scripts as a starting point to build my knowledge.
Thank you all again for your advice
Hi Peach12,
I am happy to share the resources i have.