NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just received my interview invitation for UNC!! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think they are starting to send out emails I just got an email for an interview. Good luck to everyone.

I think they are starting to send out emails I just got an email for an interview. Good luck to everyone.
Did they give you a specific time and date for the interview next week or were you able to sign up for a session based on your availability?

Did they say if it was in-person or online? I thought the dates were 11/11 and 11/12 in the initial email.
My email said the interview is online 11/10, but they'll offer touring the facilities/Q+A online or in-person 11/13

Reactions: 1 user
Did they give you a specific time and date for the interview next week or were you able to sign up for a session based on your availability?
They gave a specific time. It’s 11/11 at 4:00 they didn’t give me an option for time

Did they give anyone else a range? I got Thurs 11/11 from 6:10pm-8:35pm

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received anything from UNC this morning? Wondering if they’re still going to send stuff out today.

Has anybody else heard back from Duke for the next round of interviews? I'm getting antsy :)

Just Received an email of rejection from UNC . Praying you guys get better news

My email said the interview is online 11/10, but they'll offer touring the facilities/Q+A online or in-person 11/13
I also got an interview and they did not give a range, just 11/10 at a specific time. Was wondering if anyone else would be going in-person to the tour and Q&A?

I also got an interview and they did not give a range, just 11/10 at a specific time. Was wondering if anyone else would be going in-person to the tour and Q&A?
I'll be there :)

Does anyone know anything about HPU's active list??!
it's basically just their waitlist! if someone does not accept an offer they will reach out to people on the active list next. they call it active list because I think they still communicate with you pretty regularly to keep people updated!

it's basically just their waitlist! if someone does not accept an offer they will reach out to people on the active list next. they call it active list because I think they still communicate with you pretty regularly to keep people updated!
Thank you! I interviewed back in September. Heres to hoping I'm near the top and there will be some movement in the list!!

Just received an interview invitation from ECU! Good luck to everyone that applied I hope you hear back soon!

Just received an interview invitation from ECU! Good luck to everyone that applied I hope you hear back soon!
Did they email you through your applicant email? Do we know if they are sending out more emails

Did they email you through your applicant email? Do we know if they are sending out more emails
Yes they did! And I'm sure, the two interview day options were Dec 2 and Dec 4th if that helps!

Got an interview with High Point University Thursday Nov 18!

I found out today I’m on HPU’s active list. Has anyone gotten accepted after being on the active list?

I’m feeling really discouraged because they’re my top choice.

Did you have the interview already ? If so, what was it like v? I have one Thursday
Yes! Mine was November 4th. There were a couple Q&As and then a small group interview and a 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member. Everyone was SO nice and truly just wanted to get to know you. Don’t stress!!

Yes! Mine was November 4th. There were a couple Q&As and then a small group interview and a 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member. Everyone was SO nice and truly just wanted to get to know you. Don’t stress!!
Thank you ! Did they say how long it would be until you hear back ?

Do you all think we are going to hear back from UNC this week or next week about acceptances?

Just heard back from UNC I’m #15 on the waitlist. Does anyone know how deep they usually go on the waitlist from previous years.

Just received an acceptance to UNC this morning!

Just heard back from UNC I’m #15 on the waitlist. Does anyone know how deep they usually go on the waitlist from previous years.
I was wondering the same thing, I am within the top 4 and have no idea what the odds are

I was wondering the same thing, I am within the top 4 and have no idea what the odds are
I'm between 25-30 on the wait list. UNC is my first choice. Seems like a long shot now. Are any ahead of me considering other options?

I found out today I’m on HPU’s active list. Has anyone gotten accepted after being on the active list?

I’m feeling really discouraged because they’re my top choice.
They are also my 1st choice (I'm an alum) and I was active listed back in September! I don't think they start pulling off of the active list until mid-January or early February. But I also don't know how full their class is. All of the students in my student panel were off of the active list so there is hope!

I interviewed with WCU Nov 17th and I know its early, but has anyone heard back? They're my top choice and during the interview they mentioned that they would be emailing right before or right after Thanksgiving. I would love to know if anyone else has heard back!

Has anyone heard from MUSC? I was told we would hear today but I haven’t received anything.

I interviewed with WCU Nov 17th and I know its early, but has anyone heard back? They're my top choice and during the interview they mentioned that they would be emailing right before or right after Thanksgiving. I would love to know if anyone else has heard back!
I found out I am on their waitlist! Better than nothing I guess