2023-2024 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent two. And I also showed up on the deans doorstep in tears. Little weird but it worked
New admissions strategy incoming... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Really hoping that WL movement isn't over yet but I'm a little scared seeing just 1 person on here get off so far

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone else has access to an accepted groupme or facebook group, could you please let us know about any change in the numbers recently? Thanks in advance 🙏

The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <3

The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <3
Thank you so much!! did a lot of people join yday?

Got accepted of WL Wednesday night. Super stoked, but I'm wondering how to access the FB group. Trying to find roommates.

• Love
The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <
Is the Facebook page specific to the class of 2028?

Why tomorrow?
Most recent WL movement was reported last week on Wednesday. Not sure if movement will continue to land on Wednesdays or if that's just because it was the day after the 4/30 PTE deadline

Anyone have any idea of on what acceptance rate is off the WL (maybe from past years or anecdotally)? It seems like they hand out a ton of WL here lol.