2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A!!!!! First one of the cycle and I'm in shock. Didn't get a call just an email. Interviewed late Jan

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
hmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess
If you get put on continued review in January, I believe you don’t hear anything unless it’s an A

Have they sent rejections at all? Or is it all CR or A?
No R’s (yet), believe they don’t do R’s till the end of cycle and that even in March it’s either A or WL (could very well be misremembering though)

CR! Good luck everyone!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
had you already sent a LOI or was that the first letter or update you sent?
I had sent an update letter in December, which was like 2/3rds update, 1/3rd letter of interest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Radio silence from 9/27 interview and Jan wave CR :( hoping it doesn't mean an R

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
do we know if we will hear back throughout the day? Or do all the decisions come out all once? CR in Jan, sent an LOI early Feb

I got an email! From their graduate program. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IS, LizzyM IDK, 17.7mpg car

• Haha
just got the pre-II R!!! anyone else getting a rejection a day now

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
sinai is my dream school just reject me and get it over with not like there’s any IIs left anyway 🥲

how have i not gotten this R yet? like why do it in small waves at this point?

who up refreshin their portal and email :shifty:
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)

who up refreshin their portal and email :shifty:
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)
Yeah I wouldn’t refresh. I think if you’re in the CR group in January, you get ghosted till March unless you get a February A

ohh
damn :\
see y'all in a month
I’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!

I’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!
I dont think they have multiple rounds of As (just one each in Jan, Feb, March) from what I understand. I know the Jan wave one or two people got As the monday after the initial wave of As was released (which was Friday), probably because people turned down their As

+1 OOS R. Thanks Sinai for waiting so long to reject me and giving me all that hopium lol.

• Haha
+1 Pre-II R, the last vestiges of the manhattan dream have been stomped out lol

IS A!! Heard there's no accepted students' groupme? Does the school create 1?

IS A!! Heard there's no accepted students' groupme? Does the school create 1?
Sorry to nag but did you get it just now or earlier w the other A? Wondering if I should stress for the rest of the evening or shut off my brain

Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R

My friend is under further consideration, so I am still sending good wishes and energy to this institution.

Sorry to nag but did you get it just now or earlier w the other A? Wondering if I should stress for the rest of the evening or shut off my brain
got the email at 1pm. Hope you hear some good news soon! *fingers crossed* for ya

Did any early Feb interviewees also hear during interview day that we will hear back by the end of Feb? Based on previous years, probs unlikely that we’ll hear back until mid/late March right?