Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
in wolf chat mocking us

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Day 6 Yeet Tally
PSV (1) - Achro 9

1/5
yeet close in ~33 hours

I mean it's either obviously PSV who did it for the lulz or someone has done an incredibly good job of being a sneaky sneak.
Why on earth would I kill Sporty? I mean... I have mentioned more than once that I like to do things for the lulz when wolfing, which is true. But the more logical thing for me to do would be to kill Clem or samac and then try to push a Sporty misyeet today, not kill her

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Dubz targeting Clem in the hopes she gets tracked by an unknown identity tracker is just too much of a logic jump to even conceptualize him being a wolf, and I'm pretty sure wolf!samac would've just blocc'd Dubz and kept her there rather than being so floaty.

So imo voting Achro and then if that doesn't finish things Gikkle wins the game.
I feel like neither answer makes total sense but it's not me, and if it's somehow samac or Clem I'm just never getting there so.

Why on earth would I kill Sporty? I mean... I have mentioned more than once that I like to do things for the lulz when wolfing, which is true. But the more logical thing for me to do would be to kill Clem or samac and then try to push a Sporty misyeet today, not kill her
For the lulz is the exact reason I could see you doing this today. Logically you’re not making it to endgame.
I mean you’re on the chopping block today no matter what, why not have a little fun and sow chaos before going down?

Lulz

Samac if you take me to f3 I'm snap voting you

vote psv

I really don't have new thoughts tbh but gotta hit post min somehow

• Care
I would rather have killed PSV there
I shoulda just hammered when I had the chance

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeh unfortunate that your post came in right at the same time I hammered but it's alright, poe is still the same

Is it wrong of me to want to hammer and get it over with

I am 100% ok with hammering

if it's wrong i want to see who dies and then we're all going to real time together forever if I am alive.

Before we hammer, let me at least make worst case scenario scum cases just in case for some unholy reason I die tonight

I will do this in... 3 hours? Somewhere around there

Lulz

Samac if you take me to f3 I'm snap voting you

vote psv
I don’t want to go to f3 thnx
I got worried with the sporty kill and my lulz comment that someone decided they’re trying to take me to f3 and frame my ass so that’s fun.

Before we hammer, let me at least make worst case scenario scum cases just in case for some unholy reason I die tonight

I will do this in... 3 hours? Somewhere around there
worst case scenario in my mind is going to F3 with you and archo and having to decide which of you is wolf.
That’s my worst case scenario.

Oh god Clem or I are going to f3 if it isn’t PSV aren’t we?

I volunteer Clem

I swear to god if one of you try and take me to f3 to try and yeet me then I will eat your house

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Oh god Clem or I are going to f3 if it isn’t PSV aren’t we?

I volunteer Clem
Yeah I'd get ready if I were you... Because I think it's achro and I don't think you guys will get there. Godspeed though?

I mean, think about it. Aside from N1 with the space camp kill for unclear reasons, the other kills have been PRs. Last night was really the first free choice kill, and it was... Sporty, who would've been my first choice to push for a misyeet if I were wolfing here. (I mean I'm about to get hammered, may as well lay my case out before I die so whoever is in F3 can make the right choice I suppose!)
I think it's less about who died and more about who was left alive... Gikkle and samac have publicly and repeatedly stated they feel good about Achro, and Clem has a clear preference for yeeting me first. You yeet me today, achro kills Clem tonight, and then presumably he convinces either samac or Gikkle to vote the other in F3. Smooth sailing for Mr. Wolf.

If samac is alive tomorrow I'm voting her

If samac is not alive tomorrow I'm voting achro

I can keep posting until I hit min if you guys insist on dragging it out, but personally my worldview is set and I'm locked in 🤷‍♀️

If samac is alive tomorrow I'm voting her

If samac is not alive tomorrow I'm voting achro

I can keep posting until I hit min if you guys insist on dragging it out, but personally my worldview is set and I'm locked in 🤷‍♀️
Clem if this game is still going you just set up a roadmap for the wolf to take us both to end game and lose it for village

I think it's less about who died and more about who was left alive... Gikkle and samac have publicly and repeatedly stated they feel good about Achro, and Clem has a clear preference for yeeting me first. You yeet me today, achro kills Clem tonight, and then presumably he convinces either samac or Gikkle to vote the other in F3. Smooth sailing for Mr. Wolf.
Achro was below Sportponies in my PoE

Better hope it's psv or they kill one of us then!

• Care
man tell you what if it isnt psv you guys can just murder me tomorrow, its ok to lose games sometimes because if it isnt psv someone played a very wicked game lol

why panic? All the best games go to f3!
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

It’s fine.
It’s going to be PSV.
It’s fine.
I don’t need to panic.

• Haha