Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot () -
PSV (3) - Clem 46, marmot 61, Sporty 63
Sporty (1) - samac 117
Gikkle (1) - Gikkle 37

5/7
Missing: Achro 72, PSV 16
yeet close in ~42 minutes

Members don't see this ad.

Did the person that received the 1-shot tracker inventor item ever claim?

Bc that's not disabled in endgame and would be a cop shot if anyone still had it
Presumably santy was blocked and killed

Reactions: 1 user
PSV if you're village please give your hot takes and thoughts because it looks like you're going over today

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think so. I think it is whoever is left.
Because it makes sense to ensure genny died that the wolves block genny and kill in the same night, I don't know why they would block clem.
Docs can't usually self protect?

Idk whatever it doesn't matter

Dubz/PSV

Of note at one point dubz lists my actual current POE so that's a little terrifying.
But also smart to throw one wolf in your POE?
Eh
You missed a post where I asked Zenge about his Dubz read and she scolded me and told me to read me herself. I recall it vividly because it felt spicy lol
I don't want to be hammered. I'm not a nail.

Presumably santy was blocked and killed
well that's what we were discussing - whether dubz was the tracker or the blocker

It doesn't matter much except maybe in a world where we tinfoil you though

You missed a post where I asked Zenge about his Dubz read and she scolded me and told me to read me herself. I recall it vividly because it felt spicy lol

I don't want to be hammered. I'm not a nail.
I'm not going to hammer you but it looks like you're likely going over

PSV if you're village please give your hot takes and thoughts because it looks like you're going over today
Well, I'm kinda at a loss. I mean. Don't vote me because I would like to live and prefer to take down the last wolf in a 3 hit streak. And also because the Sporty/marmot/achro hypothesis means there's a chance village could still lose and I'd be a sad girl.
It's not a sick burn the implication is she's gonna get NKed before that lol
I know, I just thought it was funny

Well, I'm kinda at a loss. I mean. Don't vote me because I would like to live and prefer to take down the last wolf in a 3 hit streak. And also because the Sporty/marmot/achro hypothesis means there's a chance village could still lose and I'd be a sad girl.

I know, I just thought it was funny
Out of those 3 who are your top 2? Why?

I agree with the gikkle town but like
You seem to just be mad that I was voting for you lol

Not actual mad! Just like, you know, game mad. I don't understand otherwise why you think I'm a wolf in that vote spread. I made the tie to see which direction it would break, it helped me get a read on Gikkle.

@potentialsheltervet

what I was referring to

I'm not going to hammer you but it looks like you're likely going over
:shrug: I prefer a Sporty or marmot yeet today. With marmot's recent slew of posts, I think Sporty has edged into the top mafia slot for me. I can see the angle of moon spewing that slot town but I don't agree with it. I actually disagree, as someone who loves sending village in circles when I'm wolfing.

• Hmm
:shrug: I prefer a Sporty or marmot yeet today. With marmot's recent slew of posts, I think Sporty has edged into the top mafia slot for me. I can see the angle of moon spewing that slot town but I don't agree with it. I actually disagree, as someone who loves sending village in circles when I'm wolfing.
Do you have anything else on the sporty read? What about sporty's content and what you've noticed about it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mm. I see.
samac I think I answered your question with my most recent post before I even saw it, but my preference is Sporty slightly edging out marmot. Achro would be a doomsday "how is the game still going, try this?" hellscape methinks
Yeah, thanks. We won't get to that hellscape with you going over today so I'm trying to figure out next steps.
It's really ****ing with me at one point dubz's poe was the 4 of you and at one point you all - Archo.
If it's gikkle he's won tbh

Do you have anything else on the sporty read? What about sporty's content and what you've noticed about it?
I mean, not really? It's hard to evaluate the slot accurately without livestreaming™️ and I think her and Dubz definitely could be paired.

• Care
If someone would like to examine the gikkle angle they are free to but I am incapable of seeing it myself.

Clem
Archo
Gikkle
Marmot
PSV
Sporty

That's where I'm at I think.
Sporty for reasons stated, PSV for wolfy defense, Marmot for hard to follow content, but I think they may have spewed themselves town in mech discussion. I do not know if they're an intentional spew kind of person, @Clem J may be able to comment on that.
Gikkle likely not wolf, but feel more wolfy than Archo
I don't think Archo is a wolf, I like how they feel interacting with him, it doesnt feel forced. And clem is clem.

Initially I thought it sus Sporty asked about how many were needed to hammer and then immediately voted me but upon revisiting I think she was probably checking to ensure she didn't hammer, so thanks

Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot () -
PSV (3) - Clem 49, marmot 61, Sporty 63
Sporty (1) - samac 125
Gikkle (1) - Gikkle 39

5/7
Missing: Achro 74, PSV 23
yeet close in ~28 minutes

I mean, not really? It's hard to evaluate the slot accurately without livestreaming™️ and I think her and Dubz definitely could be paired.
Have you ever seen wolf Dubz make a multi spoilered post casing someone like that before that you can remember? I can't.
And I can't help but remember the unpairing sporty and whoever it was did in Okami after they killed me calling them both out as the wolves. They did an excellent job.

I don't think Archo is a wolf, I like how they feel interacting with him, it doesnt feel forced.
I am not hard pushing the Achro wolf angle (erm, anymore) but according to him it wouldn't feel forced.
May that demon not whisper on your shoulder in the days to come though.

• Care
The biggest sign I am town is that you aren't being swept today.

:1geek:

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
do not roll your eyes at me!
Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

Clem
Archo
Gikkle
Marmot
PSV
Sporty

That's where I'm at I think.
Sporty for reasons stated, PSV for wolfy defense, Marmot for hard to follow content, but I think they may have spewed themselves town in mech discussion. I do not know if they're an intentional spew kind of person, @Clem J may be able to comment on that.
Gikkle likely not wolf, but feel more wolfy than Archo
I don't think Archo is a wolf, I like how they feel interacting with him, it doesnt feel forced. And clem is clem.
I think its both within their range to do it intentionally and to do it by accident

• Care
I honestly have no idea what you're referring to
the big wall post

Moon and Spinichi: moderate to severe evidence of partnership

Reading the latter bit of this first set of quotes I had a flashback to the original StardeWW when AM pointedly told me I knew better than to defend someone I hadn't given a solid reason to village read. Twas while I was trying to prevent a packmate's yeet. This feels very similar.

^Quoted for completeness but this interaction could go either way

^this post feels important. I would be shook if there's not a packmate in here.

Noting these tallies

Shinichi then notices moon (this is where I wish conversation threads were a bit easier to follow here so I wouldn't have to reorganize things myself lol). There's nothing here to indicate that Shinichi was overtly bothered by moon defending him against a single vote for no reason - maybe a playstyle difference, but it would have raised my hackles. He questions it as kind of an aside but moon doesn't answer and he doesn't follow up.

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

Following these, Shinichi votes Zenge (I did not find a response from moon to the last question).

Actually open this one, it feels important:

I think it's interesting to note where the tally was at in the middle of this conversation

Because now suddenly moon's opinion of Shinichi has shifted from defense without reason to suspicion without reason. I think this is a distancing attempt as she's getting into hot water. Perhaps before the decision was made to fake claim doctor.

Doctor claim comes about 20 minutes later, moon then tags everyone a few minutes after that and Shinichi is quick to respond

My gut is just...unimpressed by this response

Shinichi disappears after that

Now...this does make me think maybe I'm wrong about Gikkle (or maybe Achro??). Or perhaps Shinichi was lurking to see if he would need to self prez. I am not surprised by moon not moving to save him if they're partnered because she wouldn't have known how long she had left before she'd be outted, and that would look very bad for Shin.

WIFOM about whether Gikkle as wolf in this scenario would point out this exact weirdness yesterday. I wasn't planning to spend time on worldbuilding in a moon/Gikkle scenario today but now I feel like I should...

If anyone has a reason off the top of their head why moon/Shinichi/Gikkle would be a terrible horrible pack to consider and wants to save me some time, pls do.

That reminds me of Lawpy saying "no okays pls" and now I am sad

• Care
honestly marmot is probably the wolf because I vibe with their humor and I am the wolfiest villager on the planet.

Ah, that one. I was thinking of the multi-spoilered ones that were just pranking everyone and I was like eh?
That's... hm.
I honestly have no idea what to make of it. Whether it was the start of some wolfy theater because they knew they were in a bad spot (ala okami) or dubz was going to push that misyeet hard.

Was shinichi active at all at that point? (she asks, as though she couldn't just do the searching herself)

• Care
If I was the last wolf and I was obviously going down before it was over I'd start killing in the POE for the lulz

Anyways I looked at space again and it wasn't as helpful as I thought it might be so

Hammer whenever is fine with me, my thoughts are already pretty well documented atp and I won't really be here much of the next 20 minutes anyways

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I'm also wondering whether Dubz has wolfed at all since starting her internship because I could see a situation where there was planted many a seed of unpairing either because:
a) pack didn't know whether there'd be a sub, so sacrifice the inactive member. Dubz and moon took opposite approaches for... reasons? To make it very unpairing?
b) Dubz was prepared for a self-sacrifice in case she couldn't spend as much time on thread?