*****Official Countdown to May 7 Score Release*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is super anxious to get the scores. I figured I would start this so people can talk about thoughts, concerns, or whatever else.

P.S. Check out this website, it's got some really funny stuff about the MCAT: http://medschoolpath.blogspot.com/

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Even though they say 30 days from test date? Where did you hear about this?

Oh and that blog post about the mcat prep stages... that was totally me haha. I'm really anxious to find out my score too, so I can figure out if I need to scramble to retake!

I was waiting for someone to start one of these threads!

Caliboy is right...on the aamc website, the projected score release day is may 9th. Although we are supposed to get our scores 30 days after the exam, which is may 7th. Any ideas?

Hopefully I did well, because for me, the scores will be released sometime during finals week and I wouldn't want to be all stressed out because I got a bad score and might have to retake (not that I think this will happen *knocks on wood*). It would also be nice to get a boost finals week!

Members don't see this ad :)
okay, it is may 9 that the scores are out, but does anyone know what time they're supposed to be released?

I read somewhere that eventually the tests will be scored and released in 2 weeks! Oh how I wish that were true now.

silly question: how do you check your scores? Where do you go? Because when I sign in to my mcat page it just says "register now" where it used to say that I was taking the test at such location/time/date. I know I took the test already, which is probably why they took that down...

Just go to the site and either register or sign in....it should say "no mcat scores" and then a link for what you want to do :)

For the January exam, the scores didn't come out until I think 7AM on the day they were supposed to be released. If these scores are released in the same way, it should be 7AM EST on May 9.

Can a May16th-er ride this wave with you most of the way?!
I know I just took it YESTERDAY... but I feel like the scores could be any number in or around the thirties. That's a big damn difference

Members don't see this ad :)
It finally set in a little bit, I keep thinking that I did worse and worse each day. I think I worry more and more about the scores on a daily basis. Not that great of a feeling. I just keep hoping and praying that I did good!! I'm gettin nervous though, how do the rest of you guys feel about it?

It finally set in a little bit, I keep thinking that I did worse and worse each day. I think I worry more and more about the scores on a daily basis. Not that great of a feeling. I just keep hoping and praying that I did good!! I'm gettin nervous though, how do the rest of you guys feel about it?

i feel the same way... i really thought that after the mcats were over, i'd have this big feeling of relief... instead, it's just more stress... i just wanna find out my score NOW!

I dont wanna look until after finals. If its good, I'll be like WHOOHOO, screw school. If its bad, Ill be depressed and wont focus on finals. :eek:

My school finishes in 2 weeks....its crazy that some of you guys have school into may 16.

Is it time for the scores yet??..........how bout now???? And does anyone know how to send the scores to specific schools once you get them??

Gah, I keep compulsively checking to see if the scores are posted yet. Ummm, still not up.

deleted double post...can someone tell me how to actually remove a post???

23 more days....ah, i can't take this anymore!! Does anyone else CONSTANTLY think about what they got on the mcat??:eek:

I think the April 7 folks can expect to see their scores about May 7th. If you took the exam today, then you should expect to see your score around May 16th. Didn't you receive a print-out that said to expect your scores in a month?

I took it three years ago, paper and pencil-- we had to wait 2 1/2 months...

Which was so much easier, cause at least that's SO long you immediately forget about the test-- 1 month is totally short enough, that I'll be anxious every single day...

i hope i did good....i hope i did good.....i hope i did good.....i hope i did good!!!!:idea:

I took it three years ago, paper and pencil-- we had to wait 2 1/2 months...

Which was so much easier, cause at least that's SO long you immediately forget about the test-- 1 month is totally short enough, that I'll be anxious every single day...

Well, I'm glad we don't have to wait 2 1/2 months, I think I would go crazy or something! 1 month sounds pretty long to me right now!

I had two dreams last night about getting my scores back....I did good in my dream....I just hope that I did good in real life!!

Hopefully for us april 12 testers they are saying " holy cow, did anybody get any right in verbal reasoning?"

Has anyone else wondered how a computer can grade a writing sample?

They should release scores the next day, and then release the writing sample score after 30 days. I wonder if anyone would even bother to check for it.

Has anyone else wondered how a computer can grade a writing sample?

They should release scores the next day, and then release the writing sample score after 30 days. I wonder if anyone would even bother to check for it.

I thought the same thing, then remembered they do the scales based on how EVERYONE does.. so it takes a little longer to get the scales ready. However, you would think 10 days or so would be plenty of time!

(Just in case anyone was wondering, scores aren't out yet.. :laugh: :laugh: just checked)

HAHAH yeah they should give a confidence interval of youR score.

with 800 people taking one form...it should be something like (25-35) hahaha.

Just out of curiousity where do all of you April 7 test takers attend school?